Missions should open up creative ways for a player to interact with the world.
- You have to destroy an asteroid-based Marauders outpost for a mission
- You don't have a mining weapon
- There is a mining outpost in the system
- You go to the mining outpost
- You tell the miners that there is a stash of ore in the Marauders outpost
- A bunch of miners depart the station to attack the outpost
- When the outpost is destroyed, the miners take any ore they find on the station.
- The player gives up ore loot for the mission.
- If the miners get destroyed or don't get any ore at all, then they lose trust in the player and this interaction no longer works on future missions.
- The player can use an ore scanner to detect how much ore loot is on the station.