- On Mazian, start OneDrive.
- robocopy the primary arcology volume to the OneDrive folder (under the Arcology director) using the
- Create an appropriate EC2 instance and EBS volume. The default instance volume is too small, so an additional EBS volume is required.
- Make sure the EBS volume is attached and mounted to the instance.
- Wait for Mazian to finish uploading its files.
- Install OneDrive on the instance.
- Sign in to OneDrive and let it synchronize the Arcology directory.
- Install Hexarc (make sure config.ars is correct).
- Allow Arcology.exe to go through the firewall.
- Shutdown Hexarc on Mazian
- Once again, robocopy from Mazian to OneDrive to get any last minute files.
- On the AWS instance, wait for OneDrive to sync
- robocopy OneDrive to the arcology volume on AWS
- Run Hexarc on AWS
- Switch over the IP addresses on CloudFlare
- There may be some thrashing as the Arcology updates its backup directory (see: https://ministry.kronosaur.com/record.hexm?id=77151)
- Test the system to make sure all is working.